Corey and I went to a Clam Bake and we certainly enjoyed our very own, full out lobster! We also tried out the clam chowder and made some really great friends.
I love the new blogs! You guys look like you are doing well. We love you and miss you but are so glad that you are well. Take care and good luck with all of your new adventures. megan
4 comments:
Yummy!! looks good! I pretty confident that Corey ate all that lobster. What a fun event! It looks like you guys are having a great time in Boston.
I love the new blogs! You guys look like you are doing well. We love you and miss you but are so glad that you are well.
Take care and good luck with all of your new adventures.
megan
Corey,
I'm glad you have a good 'partner'.
Tyler
How is it that you can eat something that is looking at you?!? Your both brave souls! :)
Post a Comment