Looks like you guys are having a blast in Boston and that the East coast suits you well. Thanks for the comment on our blog. I had lost all of our links and knew I had forgotten somebody. We're finally leaving Provo- cheers! Love, Kenz
Hey!! Cougar-ettes, How's it going? I enjoyed your blog's and miss giving ya are kinds of garbage about B Y ZOOOOOO. Looks like you guys are having fun. I hear your going to Egypt. If you get to the pyrimads watch for the hyrographic's on the walls and you may be surprized on what you see (from the temple)--GO BIG RED beat the ZOOOBIES! Lester
Alisa, Thanks for introducing me to the world of blogging. I have had fun posting pictures of my kids. Looks like you are having fun in Boston, and have had a lot of visitors! I might have to come see you some day too! Love, Kelli
4 comments:
Well, what a fun Halloween!
Awesome pumpkin carving!
Love you!
Mom
Looks like you guys are having a blast in Boston and that the East coast suits you well. Thanks for the comment on our blog. I had lost all of our links and knew I had forgotten somebody. We're finally leaving Provo- cheers! Love, Kenz
Hey!! Cougar-ettes, How's it going? I enjoyed your blog's and miss giving ya are kinds of garbage about B Y ZOOOOOO. Looks like you guys are having fun. I hear your going to Egypt. If you get to the pyrimads watch for the hyrographic's on the walls and you may be surprized on what you see (from the temple)--GO BIG RED beat
the ZOOOBIES! Lester
Alisa,
Thanks for introducing me to the world of blogging. I have had fun posting pictures of my kids. Looks like you are having fun in Boston, and have had a lot of visitors! I might have to come see you some day too!
Love,
Kelli
Post a Comment