Thank you to Nate, Natalie, and Grace for a great Thanksgiving! It was fun to stay with them, have them show us Cornell, Taughannock Falls and Cayuga Lake, and most of all, spend Thanksgiving with them. They were perfect hosts and we very much enjoyed our time there!



9 comments:
Oh you guys are so great! Fun to see your pictures and we are so glad you came.
Looks like fun! Nate and Nat are so fun! I am glad you guys had such a good time! It looks beautiful! Countdown for Christmas is on!!
looks like you guys are having a great time!! Are you coming home for xmas??
I'm glad you had some friends to spend the holiday with. They look so familiar, I can't place it though...
This is where Allison comes in handy. She remembers everyone.
Everything looks so pretty. Fall back East looks beautiful
Hey CUZ!! You guys look so great together! I love looking at your blog. Hey Corey can I get your address? Hope all is going well.
Brooke
I am so glad you were able to spend Thanksgiving with "family". :)
You all look like you had a wonderful time.
-Mom
Alisa!
I was browsing through blogs and came across your! I was exited. Sound like you've been having lots of fun back east. We have blog too if you want to check it out:
nateandbritwatkins.blogspot.com.
Britni (Hall) Watkins
Post a Comment