Alisa, I once saw the skiing indoor thing on the Travel Channel! Looks like you guys had a great time! I will try calling you this next week, and you can tell me all about it!
(It published the same comment twice! I don't know how it did it, so I deleted it. Now it looks like I had typed something I didn't want others to read... not true. Just correcting.)
5 comments:
Alisa,
I once saw the skiing indoor thing on the Travel Channel! Looks like you guys had a great time! I will try calling you this next week, and you can tell me all about it!
Wow! Those are some amazing pictures! Fun times, too. So glad you had a great trip and you are home safe now.
Cute hat, Alisa!
-Mom
(It published the same comment twice! I don't know how it did it, so I deleted it. Now it looks like I had typed something I didn't want others to read... not true. Just correcting.)
What an amazing opportunity! Seriously, Alisa and Corey - your adventures never cease to amaze me! Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment