There is a reason the classic thing to do around here is go iceskating at the Boston Common! We had a blast! My first skates were a little shaky--I think Corey was worried we'd only make it around the rink twice in the 3 hours we'd be there. I switched over to the hockey skates which brought a lot more hope to the picture. You can see the evidence from the twirling picture. :) Should you come to Boston during the winter, skating on Frog Pond is quite the delight!
7 comments:
Wow! Nice new blog look! And what a fun day to update!
Looks like fun skating in Boston. Wish we could be there, too.
Love you!
-Mom
Alisa,
Your pictures are always so fun! One of these days, we will have to come visit, before you leave Boston!
So fun!! Ben and I would love that!! looks like Boston continues to provide fun things for you two to do.
So fun!! Ben and I would love that!! looks like Boston continues to provide fun things for you two to do.
Looks like so much fun! We can't wait to come visit Boston...we will definitely have to reschedule a visit this summer!
Emma is going to be so happy that I discovered your blog. She loves the frog pond ice skating too!
I love checking on the latest and greatest at the Crowell household - so fun to see you're taking advantage of all the fun Boston sites. I love that city, and I especially love Boston Common - such a beautiful area.
Post a Comment