Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Kyle Visit's Boston!



We had so much FUN with Kyle here! We saw a whole lot of Boston and New Hampshire. Kyle is pretty tech saavy and saved the day in my book with my cell phone, speakers, and computer to say the least. It was way fun to share with him all of our favorites out here. Thanks for sharing your senior trip with us Kyle--we'll always remember it!

4 comments:

utahmama2 said...

That is fun to have someone come visit!! How are you feeling? How far along are you now? I want to see some pics!!! I left a comment from your post on my blog! :)

DeYoung said...

Wow!!! That is so fun! It's one thing to hear about all you did, but it's way fun seeing the pictures of it all. Thanks for sharing them. Glad you all had a good time!
-Mom

Kristy said...

You are like 20 weeks right? I can't even see a bump! Where is that baby hiding?

kelli said...

How fun. We need to come visit. It looks like so much fun.