Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Corey & Alisa's lil' Pumpkin

17 comments:

kelli said...

Alisa, You look so great. You look like you never ever had a baby!!!! Your little family is so cute. I love the little card you made. You are already such a great mom! We love you guys, and can't wait to see your baby in person!
Love,
Kelli

DeYoung said...

Darling little pumpkin! She is certainly a doll. Nice arrangement of pictures, Alisa!
-Mom

Tyler Waterfall said...

Way to cover those hands.
Corey, I think she has your ankles. ;)
We are excited to meet her!
-Tyler & Crew

Jamie said...

Did you get those from target? I found some but they were too small for faith! They grow up so fast!

Andrea Holley said...

She's adorable! I'm so happy for you to not be pregnant anymore :)

Ashley said...

Alisa and Corey congratulations on your baby girl! She looks so cute in her little pumpkin outfit. I am so happy for you guys!!

Jeana said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful!!

Kyle said...

Alisa and Corey,
Congratulations! That is so cool, and she is way cute. I can't wait to see all of you at christmas!

Kyle

Lu Ann Crowell said...

Elsie,
You are beautiful! We are so excited to see you. Cor & Alisa you are wonderful parents!
Love you three,
Grandma & Grandpa C

Lindsay said...

Hey Alisa- Congrats on your new baby girl!! How exciting! She is absolutely adorable!

Julie said...

What a beautiful baby! I can't wait to see her in person. It is going to be exciting to have all these babies together at Christmas!

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Funny story - when we had the NYC opportunity come up, one of my very first thoughts was "we could see the Crowells!" So yes!! Let's plan a rendezvous in NYC, Boston or both! We need to meet that cute little pumpkin of yours!

Erin ;) said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin ;) said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

I want to see some more pictures of this baby of yours!! She probably looks so different in just a month!

Stan said...

Darling baby! We are looking forward to meeting her at Christmas. I especially like Corey's jersey. I think we were with him when he bought it.
Stan

DaNeLLe said...

Agh!! I still can't believe it! It feels like just yesterday we were scraping gum off of the desks at Washington Terrace Elementary talking about this guy "Corey" that Stacey wanted to set you up with. Now look at what has come from that inspired idea. CRAZY! I love you friend.