Saturday, March 28, 2009

Five-month Fans



We are such fans of Miss Elsie Jayne! She seriously is so much fun! Five months brings lots of smiles, cooing, and even more raspberries! She lifts her head up like a pro during her tummy-time. Her favorite book is still Seuss' Mr. Brown can Moo, Can You? We've heard her laugh a couple of times--despite the silly faces and obnoxious encouragement for more, we just have to capture those gems of a laugh when she gives them. :) She is so much more aware of her surroundings and always has to give a few last words before she finally falls asleep. Elsie is delightful and we just can't love her enough!

4 comments:

DeYoung said...

I'm definitely a fan! She's just adorable.
-Grandma Jana

the Rabes said...

She has the cutest smile. I love all those pics. I am glad to see she isn't afraid of the camera.

kelli said...

Fun. She is so cute.

kelli said...

Fun. She is so cute.