We had a great trip home from Boston. We took the opportunity to stop and visit some good friends. Fortunately Miss E slept A LOT. Corey and I were SUPER lucky. She thought it was kind of neat to sit right up front with Daddy and Mama. We had a great time.
5 comments:
Great pics, Alisa! So glad the trip went so well. And it's especially nice to have you home for a bit!
Love,
-Mom
Is it funny that my first thought was, "I'm impressed she shaved her ankles for the road trip." And then I realized - wait a sec, we're girls. Shouldn't that frequently be the case? What does it say about me if shaved legs aren't my default? :)
I'm SO glad we got to see you three before you headed west. We'll just have to plan our next vacay around your next location!
i love these pics, you need to be a photographer. i am so happy Elsie was such a good girl!
Glad you guys were brave enough to do that trip. We for sure weren't. We're sad we didn't get to see you while we were in Utah. Oh well, hopefully we'll see you again soon. So...what's next for you guys??
What an AWESOME trip! I loved your pictures. I'm so happy that you took time to visit with friends - road trips are the best when you can just take your time a little here and there.
Post a Comment