Saturday, June 27, 2009
An Awaited DREAM
What an awesome day to celebrate 2 years of hard and diligent work! We started out at Harvard Yard--bright and early to participate in the most authentic and original graduation ceremony I'd ever witnessed! We spent the day with family--tossed the cap in front of HBS' own Baker Library and shared some good times together.
I am more than proud of my Mr. Corey Crowell--so diligent and true in everything he does. This last year proved Corey a real optimist (some of you may laugh as if that isn't true enough)--with less job opportunities for Corey's graduation class, came an intense application process---more than we'd originally anticipated. We thought the second year of business school would give us a little more time to just enjoy Boston, HBS, and the surrounding area. Not saying it didn't, but given the economic situation it meant constantly looking hard for a job. I never heard Corey complain about not getting a job or second-round interview--or even so--passing a second-round interview, but not getting a job. With continued resolve to uncover what would fit Corey the most, we were very happy to find a perfect match. It didn't come by luck--although I am not the first to claim that I think Corey is just a lucky guy--I have been ever impressed at Corey and his determination to work hard every minute of these last two years. He has grown so much--not just academically. Congratuations to you Corey--for making real an awaited DREAM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Congratulations to BOTH of you! You are one of my very favorite people so it makes me so happy to see you and your hubby reach such a huge milestone. Congrats, congrats and good luck on the next phase of life. (I love little Elsie Jayne in that little Harvard hoodie!)
Congratulations,Corey! (and Alisa!)
I get tears in my eyes looking at the pictures. It was an awesome graduation. Great job on the photo layouts, Alisa. It's fun to see some new posts!
-Mom
I love all of these pics..you do such a good job. Way to go Corey we are so proud of you! Thanks for allowing me to come and be apart of that great day!
Way to go Cor!!! We are so proud of you. Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of that wonderful day. I love all of these pics, you always do such a good job.
Wow! I didn't realize that other one posted. Sorry...I like to leave as many messages as possible.
Congratulations!! Hurray for you guys! And I would seriously like to be on the short-list to get a phone call if Corey is ever seen being pessimistic about anything, for sure! =)
p.s...your photos are amazing!!
p.p.s...I loved your post about girls' night!
Way to go Corey! We are so proud of both of you.
Congratulations!! I'm so excited that you have graduated and are moving forward into your new life. We wish we could have been to Boston sooner to celebrate with you.
What great pictures to capture the day! Congrats Crowell Family! What a huge accomplishment!
Congratulations! You both are amazing!
Post a Comment