Well, Summer flew by. Obviously. Here it is November and I'm posting about summer events! My parents were so sweet to host a family birthday gathering for my 25th birthday. The trifle was DELICIOUS! It was nice to finally be home for the 4th--one of my very favorite holidays. What would the day be like without running the Riverdale 5k, having a BBQ with family, and watching parades & fireworks all together! Ben and Kendra came to town and introduced us to darling Graham--the cutest little guy with the biggest blue eyes I've ever seen. It was sure nice to be home with family and have some good times.
4 comments:
I love all of these pics. Looks like you guys had a wonderful summer. Summer is the best! I will deliever your sandals so you can keep summer going all year long.
Wow! I miss summer already! Great collages and a perfect taste of the summer celebrations. You sure get some great shots of Elsie!
Love,
-Mom
Those are all so cute! It makes me miss summer already :)
Those are all so cute! It makes me miss summer already :) The 4th is one of my favorite holidays, too!
Post a Comment