This clip was passed along to me and it touched me so much I felt to post it. If we have room for Him, we will feel His love in abundance. With that love, we can do as he has commanded--that is to love one another as he has loved us. There is nothing else that can bring greater JOY--in its purest form--to our lives.
Howdy! It's been awhile since I've been blog surfing and I see I've missed a lot of your most recent posts! I can't believe Kyle left on his mission! How did those little brothers grow up so quickly?
I got your beauitful Christmas card the other day. So darling. I just had to tell you how much I loved the short but sweet poem you did to tell about your family happenings for the year. So much, I may just have to steal your idea;) I have been thinking of a way to send our family update without shipping a novel to everyone! Anyhow, you are so creative! It all looked great!
1 comment:
Howdy! It's been awhile since I've been blog surfing and I see I've missed a lot of your most recent posts! I can't believe Kyle left on his mission! How did those little brothers grow up so quickly?
I got your beauitful Christmas card the other day. So darling. I just had to tell you how much I loved the short but sweet poem you did to tell about your family happenings for the year. So much, I may just have to steal your idea;) I have been thinking of a way to send our family update without shipping a novel to everyone! Anyhow, you are so creative! It all looked great!
Post a Comment