Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Christmas Time {Was} Here"



Even though the holidays flew by, there were many highlights: Lights at Temple Square, Luminarias at Leavitt's Mortuary {over 6,000 luminarias representing the lives of loved ones passed}, playing in the Nutcracker--always timeless, a tie skirt made by my darling Lori, an Assorted Course Dinner at the DeYoung's {we each drew courses and brought our favorites}, and of course all the festivities on Christmas Eve and Day. It is always a blessing to be around family for the holidays.

8 comments:

the Rabes said...

what a fun time of year. I am so glad we got to spend it all together this year. It was so nice. Love all the pics. happy new year!

Ashley said...

I'm so so jealous you got to do the Nutcracker, I miss that. Although, I'd always get distracted watching the dancers and miss my entrance :) Was that Peggy? She looks so cute.

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Your holiday season was so pretty! I loved all the pictures!

And I admit, I'm a little bit jealous you got to play the Nutcracker this year. One of my favorite gigs, hands down.

DeYoung said...

What a great recap of the wonderful holidays! Thanks,Alisa,for being the photographer and capturing the events so well. Great memories! Great pictures! Great families!
Love,
-Mom

Alisa and Crowells said...

It would have been SO fun to play with you ladies! Lucky you could actually see the dancers, Ash--all I could see (and breathe) was the fog pouring over my stand from the beginning of Act II. :)

Alisa and Crowells said...

Yes--it was Peggy and you're right, she is darling--as always.

kelli said...

Great pictures Alisa!

Rethsey said...

You capture such great moments it makes me feel like I was there! Elsie is so adorable! I wish our girls could play together. Have y'all moved yet? Hope all is well!