Monday, June 21, 2010

At the Beach

From Crowell Post


How we love the beach in Cadiz! Elsie definitely took her time walking towards the water and was certainly skeptical at first. Once she dipped her toes in the water a few times and discovered how to make sand castles with her beach bucket, she was a happy girl. The sandy toes weren't quite her fancy, so washing them off in the water felt nice. She must have stared at the waves for a few minutes or so continually saying, "Wa-wa, wa-wa." When we returned to our friends' home, they asked her what she did that day and of course she answered with, "Wa-wa."
How can anyone forget a day at the beach in Cadiz.

4 comments:

Meg said...

Elsie is getting so big. Love the china-man squat. Maria always does that too! This post brings back of flood of memories with you in Cadiz...you are still the best hosts!! (By far!) Miss you. Hope you are well. Take care.

the Rabes said...

Oh..how fun! Nothing is better than the beach! I love Elsie's swimsuit..super cute! I am glad you guys are having so much fun!

kelli said...

Very cute! I love your vacations. Moab was fun, but yours beats Moab!

Lu Ann Crowell said...

Elsie looks so cute in her swimming suit. What a fun family outing. I love the beach in Cadiz. It is SO beautiful!
Love,
Mimi