Monday, June 7, 2010

I Often Go Walking

From Crowell Post


Elsie just LOVES to go for walks. She simply can't leave without her stroller, i.e., pram, push-chair, buggy, etc. Both baby dolls (at least one for sure) accompany her, if not her doggie. Of course we can't leave out the purse.

6 comments:

The Harpers said...

They call it a "baby-car" in Japan. I'm pretty sure being obsessed with a baby stroller is a right of passage for a little girl.

the Rabes said...

what a little mommy you have on your hands...too cute! I can't believe how long her hair is getting. We miss you guys. Let's Skype soon!

kelli said...

Your house looks charming. And your picture is very postcard perfect. Someday, I am going to come see you! Don't mind if I bring the kids do you? I am going to start saving up!!!

Corinne said...

Glad to hear you are settled and loving it. Elsie is so adorable. Little girls are the best...mine is growing up way too fast.

Jamie said...

I can't believe how beautiful those buildings and scenery is there! I look forward to seeing more pictures of the place you are at! Hope all is well

Candice said...

Seriously beautiful. I definitely would love to come visit, that may be some wishful thinking though. What a great little girl too. She and zoe are two of a kind on the baby and accessories front.