Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Visit to Cadiz

From Crowell Post

It was so nice to visit Cadiz and enjoy it all together. Elsie was her normal self and enjoyed talking to every dog we passed on the streets. She would crouch down and bob her little head back and forth telling each dog about how her walk was going. Each dog's owner was so friendly and kind to Elsie. It seems like every Gaditano (person from Cadiz) we meet is friendly. How we love Cadiz! The people smile, the sun shines, and the food is delicious. Cadiz, Cadiz....

7 comments:

Taryn said...

Wow, it looks like you guys are having such a fun life. I love reading your updates. Lots of love from the Butters

DeYoung said...

Ahhh! Cadiz'! Looks like a vacation more than work! :)
Glad you are all well and happy. And enjoying some sunshine, finally!
Love you lots!
-Mom

the Rabes said...

I love this picture of your sweet family! Elsie is looking so old...I need to see her! And your belly looks extra cute. What a beautiful picture..it makes me love Cadiz all over again. We hope you are enjoying your time in Europe. We miss you back in the USA!

VanOrden Family said...

looks amazing! And you are looking super cute!

Rethsey said...

What a wonderful family picture! I wish we lived closer so our girls could play together I would be best of friends.

kelli said...

Cute! I really want your life!

DaNeLLe said...

Ahh! Amazing! I bet it was awesome to go back. I remember those sites...that beach..those great people. What a treat to take Elsie to experience it all.