Monday, July 12, 2010

el chocolat

From Crowell Post


A tradition on my mom's side of the family on the Fourth is to have crepes filled with cottage cheese and topped with blueberry and strawberry jam with a dab of sour cream in the middle--creating the patriotic red, white, and blue---for America that is. :) We decided to make a few crepes with some chocolate. What do you say to your kid when they say, "cho-cho, cho-cho" over and over again? I still vote for the traditional family crepe, but it looks like Nutella wins--at least in Elsie's book.

4 comments:

Julie said...

i'm with her, nutella all the way. If you ever run across a jar of Milky Way (or it might be white) you better let her have a try! We missed you at the family swim party! Take Care!

JenSwen said...

Crowells! I just got caught up on your blog. Elsie is such a doll! Nutella is great stuff - smart girl. And you're pregnant - congratulations! Um, and you're living in Spain right now - SO jealous. I would love that! Take care and I hope your pregnancy goes well!

Dad D said...

Great photos..!!

Love Dad from LA...

Sarah said...

YUMMY!