Monday, July 19, 2010

Going Home

From Crowell Post


This has been one of our favorite outings yet. Our Stake Relief Society planned a picnic and a session this last Saturday--we decided to make a family trip out of it. After the morning drive to the temple, Corey did some temple work while Elsie and I picnicked with the sisters and then Corey and I swapped. Elsie walked around and chatted with all the sisters as if she were with some dear friends. She said "hi" and waved to anyone walking on temple grounds. It was like she was very familiar with this "new" territory. One of the most relaxing and comfortable feelings was to simply walk around the temple grounds all together. We felt at home.

From Crowell Post

5 comments:

kelli said...

Love this! Did you get a new lens? Your picture is beautiful!

LindsMcConk said...

Somehow that makes you seem a little closer to home for me too :)
Alisa, you look great! What a cute family.. We miss you guys!

Jesika Harmon said...

Your pictures are just beautiful! What a fun adventure!

Sarah said...

Very beautiful :) I love the family picture!

Dad D said...

Very nice pictures and thoughts...! Thanks for taking time to put these together. I looked carefully at the behind shot of Elsie. With her face to the side, I can tell she is developing her unique facial features. She is growing so fast..!! Keep the footage coming. We love it.

Love you..!!
Dad