Monday, September 27, 2010

Just One Week Ago..



It's amazing to think little Spencer is already one week old. In honor of the huge event, we put a few pictures together recounting his miraculous entrance into this world!

9 comments:

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Alisa! I almost started crying looking at these pictures. What a miracle - and what an amazing, amazing woman you are! I was all flustered and bothered the other night when I found out there was a hiccup with our rental car :) and you're gracious and lovely even under the most incredible circumstances. You're a great example!

The Harpers said...

Oh Alisa!! This is just so crazy. But, if anyone can do it, it's you!! Spencer is adorable. You are so amazing.

Taryn said...

What great pictures. I am so glad that you are both healthy. Spencer is a beautiful little boy. Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!After reading the story last week ..it was great today to see all the pictures..you on the floor just with some cushions.. little Spencer looking curious into the world .. Elsie .. in the scene .. a great Fotostory!Thank you for sharing this with us .. it's just WOW! We're looking forward to see you soon! Love Angelika and Ulrich

Mom D said...

What a night, indeed! Amazing blessings- So grateful to have been part of it, but wouldn't ever want to do it again :) - Corey and Alisa, Elsie and Spencer...We LOVE you!
Love,
-Mom

Rachel said...

I love that Elsie is right there helping! What an amazing and astonishing birth story...I can't stop thinking about how incredible you are. Congrats on such a beautiful little guy!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Your family is so beautiful! We love you guys! Congrats again!

Alicia said...

Oh, I'm all teary-eyed - pictures of newborns always do that to e! Such a sweet experience. Hope things are going well!!

Ashley said...

Spencer is so precious. Alisa you are so amazing! What an incredible birth story. As I was reading I was kept thinking about what was going to happen next. See those pics with Elsie ready to be a little helper is so cute! You have a beautiful family!
Congratulations Crowell Family!!!