Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pretty Bow-ed

From Crowell Post


Elsie decided she was pretty bored with the way mom had been doing her hair, so she hit the new in style: Wear all the pretty bows as you possibly can. There's gotta be at least one of those colors that matches the outfit. I wasn't going to argue--so I took a picture instead. Next time you're bored with a hair style, you might want to consider Elsie's consultation first. :)

3 comments:

DeYoung said...

Well, Miss Elsie certainly has style! :)
Love the look!
-Mom/Grandma

Anonymous said...

Very stylish!!
Becoming the next Coco Chanel??
Looking absolutely nice!!
Angelika and Ulrich

Kristen said...

Alisa, you probably don't remember me but we were EFY counselors together at the U of U eight million years ago. And I worked with Cory at Get Away Today briefly! I don't know HOW I found your blog, but glad to see you guys are doing well.
-Kristen (Jensen) Winter