Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pillow Pets and Tunnel Tents

From Crowell Post


Little did we realize just how big these pillow pets were at home! Elsie loved her soft lady bug {lady bird in England}. It made falling asleep on the plane much more comfortable. Soph adored her unicorn, while Graham couldn't enough of his...or at least we think so...

From Crowell Post


Connor and Elsie also had a hay day twirling around in the tunnel tent. :)

3 comments:

DeYoung said...

Fun pictures! Christmas has a way of bringing extra joy to children! The pillow Pets do look snuggly. (Is that a word?)
-Jana

Lori said...

Elsie and Connor were so cute Christmas morning! That's such a fun age! :) And I can't believe how big Ben and Kendra's kids are getting either!! :)

Angelika said...

Snuggly .. is a nice word .. I think I'll adapt ...
so great to see the fun the kids had at christmas .. that makes christmas for us adults so precious!!
Love Angelika and Ulrich