Alisa, you certainly caught his beautiful eyes! They do sparkle! And you even caught a bit of a smile or two. Way darling pictures! Give him an extra kiss for us! Love, -Mom
We were so lucky to see him at the age of 5 month.. and he was laughing at us .. too bad still that all the fotos I especially took from him .. are .. gone.. You make again .. a nice story .. with nice fotos!! Love Angelika and Ulrich
Oh...I love the pictures. You are so good with a camera! Thanks for the sweet little update on that little guy...though I doubt he'll stay small for long and you'll have to post every day just to keep up with his creative, adventurous, and curious mind...constantly growing. XO, Julie and Family
5 comments:
Alisa, you certainly caught his beautiful eyes! They do sparkle! And you even caught a bit of a smile or two. Way darling pictures! Give him an extra kiss for us!
Love,
-Mom
We were so lucky to see him at the age of 5 month.. and he was laughing at us .. too bad still that all the fotos I especially took from him .. are .. gone..
You make again .. a nice story .. with nice fotos!!
Love Angelika and Ulrich
Oh...I love the pictures. You are so good with a camera! Thanks for the sweet little update on that little guy...though I doubt he'll stay small for long and you'll have to post every day just to keep up with his creative, adventurous, and curious mind...constantly growing. XO, Julie and Family
LOVE these pictures. Spencer is so sweet.
Alisa, I wish you were here to take pictures of my kids each month. You and Corey do a great job at capturing the moment. You have a fabulous family.
Post a Comment