Just like that, Spencer is 6 months old! How can he sneak up six months! I'm telling you, this kid is full of surprises.
![]() |
| From Spencer Everett Crowell |
There's a song here in Woodbridge {which I thought was popular--guess only well-known to our group of library friends}: Zoom, zoom zoom, we're going to the moon. After you sing, "Zoom, zoom zoom; we'll get there very soon," you count down from 5 and lift up your little (or husky) babe, blasting him up to the moon like a rocket {at about "3" I prep myself for take-off}. This boy continues to eat and grow like a champion. This cute butter ball loves his toes and eats them whenever he can. Although he has two bottom teeth, I can never catch his smile on camera! One of these days..
Sixth months brought lots of hand-mouth coordination. This includes reaching for Elsie's hair whenever he has the chance {we see a tease in the making}.
![]() |
| From Spencer Everett Crowell |
Since the last few months have slipped by, we need some updates of Mr. Spencer. At five months, Spence was "blowing raspberries" and drooling like we've never seen. Not a huge fan of tummy time as it only lasted for about 5 minutes. He preferred sitting propped up with the Boppy and practically folding in half, reaching for his toes.
![]() |
| From Spencer Everett Crowell |
Besides discovering the back of his head and ears with his hands, four-months = need for real food for Spencer!
![]() |
| From Spencer Everett Crowell |
He was more than ready.
![]() |
| From Spencer Everett Crowell |
Oh, Spencer.




.jpg)
3 comments:
What a growing boy! Love the striped outfit! He looks to me like he is getting what he needs! I could just squeeze him!
Love,
-Mom/Grandma
He is getting so big! Darling!
Alisa,
Spencer is getting so big! I can't believe it. He is so cute and I can see features from both Corey and you in him. Way cute, thanks for the update on the little fella'!
Julie
Post a Comment