Just as spring was arriving here in England, fields of daffodils popped up through the grass--not just here and there, but everywhere! We were in heaven. So what did we do? We made a picnic or two out of it.
3 comments:
Angelika
said...
I love the daffodils time .. it's always great to see the nature awaking again .. and the green and yellow looks so fresh!!
Remember we saw the first blooming ones(the really first .. fews) this year when being in London with you .. Angelika and Ulrich
3 comments:
I love the daffodils time .. it's always great to see the nature awaking again .. and the green and yellow looks so fresh!!
Remember we saw the first blooming ones(the really first .. fews) this year when being in London with you ..
Angelika and Ulrich
Looks lovely! A picnic is a great idea. How fun to see them coming up all over. I'd love to see more pictures! :)
Love.
-Mom/Grandma
Way cute! What gorgeous pictures and what a gorgeous field!
Post a Comment