Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's Summer...

From Post Cards 2011


Did you know that summer actually started at least mid-April, if not earlier?! Kid you not, Elsie was out swimming with her neighbor friend, Grace the day before we left for our Easter Turkey Trip (no, it was not warmer there, by-the-way)!
Finally, the toys sleeping in the hutch woke from a long winter's nap to some gorgeous sunny days, and lived it up in the wild terrain.

4 comments:

Jojo Humes Brown said...

As usual your photos are just stunningly beautiful, so simple but just right...It makes me wonder what your 'home' friends think of us English...you seem to encapsulate the spirit of us so well without it all seeming a little stereotypical. Big love to you and yours x

Julie Herdt said...

Alisa,
Lucky!! Of late we've had the oddest weather...one day it is mid 70s F, the next it is snowing and windy! What is up with this Utah weather? I don't know - but I do know that instead of a lack-of-water this year, the rivers will be overflowing!
Julie

Angelika said...

I like your FOTO! It's great .. and yes we've summerlike weather since mid-April .. here too!!
XO Angelika and Ulrich

kelli said...

Great pictures! I hooe summer finds us soon, too!