Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Favorite Pal

From Crowell Post


My daddy is my favorite pal,
And I help him every day.
It's plain to see I want to be
like him in every way.

I honestly hope our kids turn out to be like Corey in every way. Happy Father's Day.

4 comments:

Julie said...

What cute pictures and a great poem! I agree with you, Alisa - Corey is pretty awesome. Your kids are so lucky to have you and Corey as parents!

Angelika said...

Elsie for sure is like him a chocolate lover SMILE!!
Love Angelika and Ulrich

DeYoung said...

Sweet pictures and I love the lettering. You are right about Corey. He is a great example! You make a great team.
Love,
-Mom

Lu Ann Crowell said...

What a cute picture & a great poem. You & Corey are such wonderful parents! Elsie & Spencer are so precious! Love you!