Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fresh



From Post Cards 2012



We are so excited about this new year and thank you Snow, for making it so fresh!


From Post Cards 2012


It has only snowed a few times since we've lived here in England.






From Post Cards 2012





We gladly welcome the novelty!


From Post Cards 2012


Made us feel even more at home {thank you dear Halls for the "sledge." :)}
As a good dad does, he teaches his son that good snow fun...


From Post Cards 2012



....starts with a snowball. :) Spence and his beanie-patched eye sums up his perspective of the afternoon {although he did like tasting and riding in the snow}.



From Post Cards 2012



Thank you, Snow, for sharing a fresh new everything. x



5 comments:

Teresa Whitehead said...

Beautiful, Alisa - I espc love the very last picture with all the trees. So picturesque! Think I'll go make some hot chocolate now.

Brooke Jarrett said...

So glad you are back! I have missed your posts with the beautiful pictures! Yay for snow in England! Hope you guys are doing well.

Kristi Burton said...

SO Adorable! You guys are the best.

Meg said...

This made me so happy to see!!! I've missed you in the blogging world!
The snow is beautiful. Did you go on the path where you hid the jewels for the girls? Maria was just talking about that the other day and was going on and on about her trip to En-land and her friend Elsie and 'Senser.'
The kids are so cute and getting big.
We miss you!
Thanks so much for the baby gift too...will be sending an announcement your way when I make them =)

the Rabes said...

So beautiful!!! I love sweet Elsie's smile. We miss you guys and your British accents. :)