Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Private

Friends and family,
Corey and I have decided to go private with our blog, but would love you to visit our blog any time. Please let me know if you'd like to still visit our blog!

25 comments:

kelli said...

Alisa, I think we are going to go private soon too. My address is kellipacker@gmail.com
Love,
Kelli
p.s. What do you sign in with, so I can add you too.

Alisa and Crowells said...

my email is cinnamoncrowell@gmail.com

Ashley said...

Yes! I still read up on ya.

DeYoung said...

Yep, we'd like to visit your blog still!
-Mom

JenSwen said...

jennifer.swendsen@gmail.com

:)

utahmama2 said...

civilianMaster@gmail.com Alisa

Kathlen said...

Kathlen_Hodgson@yahoo.com

Meg said...

of course! we want to always keep up (or at least try to) on you guys!
Megan

the Rabes said...

Hello!! give me FULL access. I want to stock you as much as possible!!!

Britni said...

britnihall@mail.weber.edu

The Burnetts said...

I would still love to be able to visit your blog. Our log in is under Phil's email. It's puxatonie@hotmail.com

A Woman Who LIVED said...

katiev16@gmail.com

Brooke and Cody said...

ME ME PICK ME!! -Brooke and Cody still want to visit..

Brooke and Cody said...

ME ME PICK ME!! -Brooke and Cody still want to visit..

Taryn said...

please add us: tarynbutters@gmail.com and rbutters@gmail.com

Taryn said...

please add us: tarynbutters@gmail.com and rbutters@gmail.com

Corinne said...

coriwudel@hotmail.com

Julie said...

Add me, I love to keep up on you, even if I don't comment! julieannbaker@comcast.net
Love, Julie

The Harpers said...

me too. harper.heather@gmail.com

Allison and Noah Riley said...

I would love to keep up on the Crowell haps. Consider us in. Does that mean you need my email address?

riley.alli@gmail.com

ALSO - my adorable colleague and her husband are headed to Boston soon. He was just accepted to Harvard Law. Could I connect the two of you in case she has any questions?

Andrea Holley said...

I would love to be on your list!

Kristy said...

Count me in! kristy.rae.williams@gmail.com

Matt & Melissa said...

We would like to still visit your blog. Our email is mattnerdin@gmail.com

Stan said...

kody@pianogallery.com
(kody beagley) thanks love you guys!

Anonymous said...

can you ad me to? candacebeck@hotmail.com
then I wont have to sign my name anymore to the bhs account.