Tuesday, June 17, 2008


Corey and I went for an ultrasound and were pleasantly surprised to find out that we're having a baby GIRL!! We both will admit we'd been expecting to hear "boy," but we immediately honed in on all the girls names we could think of. We've had 2 techs and 1 doctor tell us it looks like a girl--so we're pretty sure of this one. :) I guess it was time she helped set things straight and to tell mom to please stop calling her "bud." I now call her "sweetie" and I think she likes it a lot better.

14 comments:

the Rabes said...

YEA!! Sophie knew all along didn't she. We are so happy to have another girl in the family. We can't wait to see her sweet face!

utahmama2 said...

LOL Congrats!! Girls will wrap right around daddy's finger! Hope your feeling good, so what are the names?

The Harpers said...

Sooooo exciting!!! You guys are going to love having a little girl. They are the best!!!

Corinne said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Girls are so much fun!

Meg said...

Yeah! How wonderful! We are very happy for you.
Love,
Megan

Andrea Holley said...

How fun! Congratulations. We find out this Thursday. I'll let you know!

JenSwen said...

Yay! Congratulations! I don't know what it's like to have a boy but I sure love having a girl. And I can't imagine boy clothes being nearly as exciting. :)

kelli said...

I am so excited that it is a girl. girl's are so much fun!!

Kristy said...

CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to meet her this fall~

DeYoung said...

It's perfect! We're thrilled, of course!
-Mom

Krista said...

Congratulations you two! A little girl. I hear their loads of fun. We are very excited for you guys. Enjoy!
-krista & willie

Britni said...

That's awesome! Babies are so much fun...and little girls clothes are so much cuter than little boys clothes!

Tyler Waterfall said...

We like girls. Can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! - Candace Miles