Wednesday, July 30, 2008

24 for sure!!

It's so crazy to think I'm 24! Not only that, but Corey was 24 when we were married...and that doesn't seem so long ago. :) Thanks to Corey and Kyle for ensuring one of the happiest birthdays ever!






There are also a few more pictures on my family's blog--with an incredible waffle breakfast and a full out decorated apartment! :)

4 comments:

DeYoung said...

You sure know how to celebrate! Great pictures!
-Mom

Meg said...

Happy Birthday Alisa! This will definately be a bday (and year) to remember. What an update on the blog! I loved reading and seeing your pictures. As always, you and Corey have not let a moment go by that you have not taken full advantage of the possible opportunities. I am so glad to see you are both doing so well.
Love ya-
Meg

Britni said...

Yeah for birthdays! you think you're old, I'm almost 25!

Anonymous said...

Happy day. Oh and Britni - you think you're old, I am 25! And I think I'm the only one without a kid yet or pregnant.
Candace Miles