Thursday, July 31, 2008

Everything Anne



I can't even explain just how fun it was to go with Lori and her friend Amanda to Prince Edward Island! We saw everything from Avonlea Village to "The Lake of Shining Waters" to the gorgeous Cavendish Beaches. The colors on this island are rich and breathtaking. The girls treated me to "Anne & Gilbert" the musical and it was a blast. A good friend of mine said that visiting PEI/Anne's Land is like going to Disneyland--but for adults. This is absolutely true. I enjoyed every minute of this vacation--we had a fun and relaxing time. Thanks Lori and Amanda!!!

4 comments:

kelli said...

Cute pics! You look darling pregnant! My Dad and Erin want you to add their e-mails so they can view your blog
My dad's e-mail is lturne001@yahoo.com and Erin's is prettypinkfairyprincess@hotmail.com

DeYoung said...

Alisa! Awesome pictures!! That was a fun slideshow. Thanks for sharing it all with us. I'm so glad you had such an amazing trip. Thanks for being such a great hostess. :)
Love you!
-Mom

Lori said...

Hey Alisa! I just wanted to say 'I Love the Pictures!!' I know it's been a while since you've posted them, but...I just haven't had a chance to comment. :) Thanks again for everything on that trip. It was a total blast!! :) I love you!

Jamie said...

Hey how are you feeling? you need to update your blog more often LOL I am sure you are busy! Thanks for your comment! I miss seeing you guys, and I hope your pregnancy is going better for you.