![]() |
| From Crowell Post |
Yes, folks...Corey turned 31 just this last week and we proudly celebrated his birthday at our very favorite, Pizza Express! Elsie relaxed and enjoyed her fizzy--colored a little, while Spencer became instant friends with one of the chefs! Did he ever have Spencer's attention! Spencer easily mirrored the chef with silly faces and jumping jacks!
![]() |
| From Crowell Post |
Ooh, how we love-a la pizza! Elsie is quite traditional when it comes to folding hers before she eats it!
![]() |
| From Crowell Post |
After a nice meal, we celebrated big with some white cake with chocolate frosting {a favorite of Corey's}. It was so nice to be accompanied by the birthday choir from the singing cake platter {kudos to our friends, Patrick and Patricia}! We loved it! :) Thank you friends and family for all the birthday wishes and phone and Skype calls! Happy 31, dear Corey.
.jpg)
.jpg)

7 comments:
What a great celebration! Looks so fun! (Love the "bubbles" texture in the pictures.)Fun post!
Love,
-Mom
Happy birthday, Corey!
I can't believe how different Spencer looks! He's not the tiny babe I remember!
hmmm it looks delicious .. to bad we couldn't be there to have a piece of the cake ... ;-(
Love Angelika and Ulrich
Happy Birthday to Corey!! It looks like you guys had a fun day celebrating! :)
Alisa,
Sorry, I am so behind on updates. Happy Birthday Corey! Wow...it didn't seem to long ago he was celebrating his 30th. Love you guys,
Julie and the Herdts
Happy Birthday Corey!
Ya! I love how you always eat good food. Makes me want to come visit even more. Alisa, I am so very impressed by your photography skills too!
Post a Comment