Monday, October 3, 2011

Postcard Book: Spencer's First Year

Going through Spencer's first year made me realize a lot of things: Spence kind of looked like a little old man when he was tiny (always been wise and deep in thought), we captured his first "social smile" at two months, Spence loves to be outside, appropriately "blew raspberries," loves to play the piano, and rays a smile making me give in to almost everything. Most of all, I realized what an hourglass life is. His turning one came way too fast and I cried as I sifted through his newborn pictures. Every minute of my little ones' lives are so valuable. I shouldn't need this reminder. Seeing their bright eyes and smiling faces every day should be enough of a reminder to soak up every minute.
Happy First Year, sweet Spencer. We love you.

4 comments:

DeYoung said...

What a great idea making a slide show of Spencer's first year! Alisa, you do a great job on taking pictures and presenting them. He is such a sweetheart! Give him a kiss for us!
Love,
Dad and Mom DeYoung

The Herdts said...

Beautiful slide show, Alisa!
He looks so much like you, compared to sweet Elsie who has a lot of Cory's features. He is such a cutie!
XO,
Julie & the rest of those amazing Herdts

DaNeLLe said...

So cute! What a fun little guy. Thanks for the montage of his first year!

DaNeLLe said...

So CUTE!!! Great job!