A hop skip and 6 months ago.....we went for a stroll through some tulips in Keukenhof. We decided to make the most of our layover in the Netherlands and it well, made a dream come true. The tulips were prime. Love flowers. Love good weather (which it was unusually warm). Love a good stroll. Love being with family. We took note of a lot of beauty on our stroll, and finally just decided to put the camera away and take it all in.
6 comments:
What beautiful flowers! What darling children, too! That is a fun post, even if it is 6 months later.
Love,
-Mom
SO pretty! How cute are those two in the dutch shoes :)
Alisa,
We love the pictures -- not only of the flowers but of your darling "pair." So cute!!
-Trish & Julie
Your posts are beautiful, as are your family and your photos...WOW! I hope we get to see you before returning to Africa. Xxxxxx
Georgie, you are way too kind! :) We do need an update, for sure. I really want to see you guys too before you head off!!! I hear "little" Leo is growing so big!
Elisa! I miss your posts.
Post a Comment