Thursday, February 12, 2009

Meet the Rileys



So, since we were in NY, I knew I wanted to call Allison to maybe meet up for dinner or something. Within seconds of my phone call (thanks to Ashley for providing her number), Allison so generously offered us a place to stay--NOTE: Noah and Allison had just moved in to their DARLING apartment not 5 days earlier! How nice is that--She was totally willing to let a couple with little crying babe stay the night! I can't tell you what a great time we had catching up (poor Corey and Noah--I think Allison and I talked until our voices became horse)! Noah cooked up some FABULOUS German Pancakes and topped them off with delicious berries and powdered sugah.
One of the highlights during our visit with the Riley's was their gem-of-a-find table! It is the most unique table with awesome character. Way to go Allison! It was so cool I had to take pictures of the thing! Thanks to Noah and Allison for a memorable stay!

2 comments:

DeYoung said...

That is a very cool table, and it was so nice of the Riley's to let you stay with them.
-Mom

Allison and Noah Riley said...

We LOVED having you here! It seems a five year lapse in seeing a person will leave you with some SERIOUS catching up to do! We can't wait to visit you on your turf :).