Saturday, February 28, 2009

Elsie is 4 Months!



We can't believe Elsie is already 4 months old! She is such a sweetie and loves to talk when she's not blowing raspberries!

9 comments:

JenSwen said...

These pictures are precious! Elsie is so sweet and cute, and she looks like her mommy - lucky girl! I'm so happy for your cute family.

DeYoung said...

She has sure grown!! What little chubby cheeks! Give that girl a kiss from Grandma Jana!

Jamie said...

they grow up too fast huh!! What a doll!!

Staci said...

She is SO cute. I can't tell who she looks like. 4 month already - crazy.

The Dunhams said...

Hello! This is Deborah Dunham. I came across your blog and it is so fun to see what you have been up to. I thought it was interesting that you left Utah and moved to the east just a couple months after we did the same thing. Bryson and I live in Richmond, VA! What brought you two to Boston? You should check out our blog: http://the-dunham-family.blogspot.com/

A Woman Who LIVED said...

What a precious baby girl you have! I can't believe how time flies. It feels like you just had her!

Melanie Parker said...

Elsie is absolutely darling. I cannot believe how much she has changed and grown.

the Rabes said...

What! She is getting so big! I feel like I have missed out on all of her life. I can't wait to see her in June.

DeYoung said...

I just love her round dark eyes! She is just a little doll!
-Grandma Jana