Elsie enjoyed her very first Valentine's Day! We spent the whole day together. Because Valentine's Day fell on a Saturday, we took advantage of all the meals we could coordinate around hearts and all (thanks to Trader Joe's). Elsie sported her pink Valentine's shirt and we capped the day off with homemade pizza--a very favorite of Corey's. It was just nice to relax and spend time with those you
LOVE.
3 comments:
So fun! I love the darling collages. And the lettering and the way cute pictures. So glad you had such a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Lots of Love-
-Mom
I have that same set of Carter's onsies and it makes me miss my little newborn. I love that you went all out for Valentines day, that's so cute!
Every time I see the pizza picture,I get so hungry! We'd love to have you make a pizza for us again sometime!
-Mom
Post a Comment